Rachel Lackey spent her first years in real estate managing properties at the Ballpark in Arlington and selling houses to professional athletes. It was a great learning experience but she is glad to be working in Fort Worth, her hometown. Rachel was born and raised in Fort Worth and except for her four years of college has lived here her entire life. She loves everything about this city, loves working with people, and loves selling houses. She looks forward to the opportunity to show families or individuals all Fort Worth has to offer and assist them in finding the home that will give them great memories for years to come.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing