Believe it or not I was born and raised in Big D…..”Life is too short to live in Dallas!” I had no idea I would ever leave the restaurants, shopping and night life to hang my hat in Fort Worth. As long as I can remember my father always told me that Fort Worth was his heart and is the best town in the world. Now a homeowner in the Southside part of town, married with two kids, I finally get it. Funny how I’m now in the neighborhood he was raised in and drive down the same old streets he threw papers on over 55 years ago. My family and I truly enjoy the urban lifestyle. Between bike rides to Magnolia Avenue for lunch, swim lessons at TCU, countless trips to the zoo, museums or a summer Concert in the Gardens, the list goes on.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing