Frank is a third generation Texan who “got to Fort Worth as soon as I could.” He served in the US Navy and spent two combat tours in Viet Nam. After 32 years in healthcare as a Registered Nurse and 17 years at Cook Children’s he began his second career in real estate with Burt Ladner Real Estate. Frank is active in his community and serves on the executive committee of A Wish With Wings and has served as a board member of Cancer Care Services, March of Dimes, is on the advisory board of Hope Center for Autism, and supports the youth of Texas as a member of the Fort Worth Stock Show Syndicate. He brings the same compassion and caring for his real estate clients that he did in healthcare. His clientcentric approach to ensure their satisfaction with the entire process is his major concern, whether they are a buyer or seller.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing