Fort Worth is one of the best places to live and work in America because of professionals like Alden Karotkin. With close to 40 years of residential sales experience, Alden serves her clients and community with amazing knowledge and a heart that’s as big as her home state.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Psychology, Sam Houston State University
- Paralegal Certification
- Member, Greater Fort Worth, Texas and National Associations of Realtors
- Volunteer/Participant, St. Jude Gala
- Real Estate Results
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Realtor?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing