Why do a Comparative Market Analysis?
A CMA gathers and assembles all of the factors unique to your property to help determine the best appropriate initial asking price. A well-executed CMA utilizes raw data, such as your square footage and home address combined with the less tangibles, like your home’s proximity to a thriving urban area. It’s a key essential when setting an initial asking price.
A CMA from your Burt Ladner Agent includes the following:
1. Gather all the data about your property.
2. Gather tax information.
3. Gather your property’s previous sale and listing data.
4. Examine recent comparable sales.
5. Examine comparable properties currently for sale.
6. Evaluate the micro market trends of your property.
7. Assemble your Comparative Market Analysis into a final report.
Village At Camp Bowie, 6115 Camp Bowie Blvd #240 Fort Worth, TX 76116
SELLING THE FORT!
Suzanne Burt & Laura Ladner launched Burt•Ladner Real Estate with a background of vast experience, professionalism, dedication, and knowledge of the business. Their experience covers over 30 years and their professionalism is only exceeded by the desire to create an ideal and specialized atmosphere for buying and selling properties for their clients.