I was born on a Ranch and grew up working cattle, building fences, and showing horses. When I went to college it was only natural to go into the school of Agriculture to broaden my knowledge on Farm and Ranch. Life then lead in the direction of corporate real estate for 22 years. While I loved what I did, I eventually realized that something was missing. I decided to go into Farm and Ranch Real Estate, specializing in what I know best—Farm and Ranch properties—and I finally feel like I have merged my passion, knowledge, and skills into an ideal career. If you are thinking of buying or selling soon, please allow me the opportunity to represent you. Let’s have a cocktail sometime.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing