With two decades of experience in the Fort Worth residential real estate market, Suzanne Burt, co founder of Burt • Ladner Real Estate, specializes in understanding one of the nation’s fastest expanding real estate markets. Clients have long appreciated Suzanne’s strong work ethic, sense of integrity and commitment to her profession. She is devoted to the people and welfare of Fort Worth, having been involved in a number of local charities and organizations including Junior League, American Cancer Society, Meals on Wheels, Safe Haven, All Church Home for Children, and Presbyterian Night Shelter. She believes in the quality of life Fort Worth has to offer and looks forward to assisting you with your real estate needs.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing