A native of Fort Worth and a realtor for more than a decade, Sondra views her role as that of a knowledgeable and trusted advisor versus that of a sales person.
Sondra appreciates the timeless architecture and charm of historic homes, as well as the modern design and more relaxed lifestyle associated with newer urban dwellings. Wherever your passion lies, she will partner with you and advocate for you in order to successfully achieve your real estate goals while providing you with exceptional client service. She is grateful for each client and considers it a privilege to earn their trust with each transaction.
She supports and serves with local non-profits including Cancer Care Services, Cuisine for Healing, Tarrant Area Food Bank, A Wish with Wings, and the Tarrant County Homeless Coalition.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing