Full time Texas Realtor at Burt Ladner Real Estate. 15 years of Residential Real Estate sales licensed in 1999. Member of the Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors, National Association of Realtors, and on the Professional Standards Committee for Texas Association of Realtors. A third generation Texan raised in Fort Worth I have a comprehensive knowledge of Tarrant, Parker, and Johnson County neighborhoods. I am always understanding of my client’s needs and work hard to make sure your sale or purchase is a smooth process. My wife Michele and I have two daughters at Paschal High School, one at McLean Middle School and another at Baylor. I believe in the Fort Worth Independent School system!
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing