Michael Phillips is a Graduate of the Real Estate Institute (GRI) and has worked in the local real estate industry since 2007. As a North Texas native, he has a sharp knowledge of the area and how to buy and sell real estate. He has been recognized as one of the top residential realtors in sales and is a member of the Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors, as well as the Texas and national associations. Previously, Michael served as vice president of operations for CornerStone Staffing for 14 years. Michael’s special designations include: Graduate of Realtors Institute (GRI) and Certified Negotiating Specialist (CNS). Michael decided to begin a career in real estate because he enjoys helping people and feels a home purchase or sale is a major event in people’s lives. In his free time, Michael loves learning about different wines, sharing a great meal with his friends and traveling. He and his husband, Nestor, live in Fort Worth.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing