Melissa Huffman, vice president and development coordinator at Omni Group, has worked in the Fort Worth and Texas real estate market for over a decade, beginning her career in 2001 while still a student at TCU. Collaborating with architects, engineers, attorneys, city officials and residents, she has directed the expansion of several retail developments across the country. Melissa now brings her expertise to the residential market by teaming with Burt Ladner Real Estate as their broker. In addition to her many professional achievements, she contributes vitally to civic causes in Fort Worth. Melissa has been a board member of the Westworth Redevelopment Authority since 2005, Westworth Village City Councilmember and Mayor Pro Tem from 2005 to 2009. She serves on the Advisory Board of the Gary Patterson Foundation and is the Recruitment advisor to Kappa Kappa Gamma. Melissa and her husband Scott have two young sons, Scotty and Alec.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing