Experience matters. Melinda Deckert is a Top Producer with over 13 years of experience and hundreds of closed transactions. She has been named a Fort Worth Top Realtor by Fort Worth Magazine and a Top Agent by 360 West Magazine. She is known for her distinguished service and genuine care for her clients. Selling and buying property can be an overwhelming process, but her goal in every real estate sale is to make the process as efficient, pleasant and stress-free for the client as possible. Melinda prides herself in providing genuine care to all her clients, as the majority of her business comes from the many referrals her clients send her way. She believes it is a true an honor to assist DFW families with their real estate needs and hopes to have the opportunity to work with you. Melinda is a lifelong resident of Fort Worth and lives in the Bella Flora community on the west side with Ben, her husband of 19 years, and their three dogs (which includes a 167 pound Great Dane!) She enjoys running 5k’s, biking, writing, bird-watching and meeting new people at every opportunity.
Memberships and Designations: Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors (GFWAR), Texas Association of Realtors (TAR) and the National Association of Realtors (NAR). Registered Veteran’s Land Board Agent (VLB), HUD Registered Agent, Certified Negotiation Specialist (CNS), Certified Urban Expert (CUE), and Historic Home Expert (HHE).
Service areas: Fort Worth, Aledo, Weatherford, Benbrook, Granbury, Keller, Arlington, Southlake, and surrounding areas.
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing