I was born and raised in the great city of Fort Worth, Texas. From a student of Tanglewood to Fort Worth Country Day to Arlington Heights High School, I’ve been all over town and fallen in love with each neighborhood. A resident of the TCU area until I was 18, I found New York City calling and lived there for 10 years. But as most Texans know, you can leave but you’ll always come back.
I moved to NYC to pursue acting, a trade I still practice here in North Texas. As a professional actor, I am a member of both Actors’ Equity Association and the Screen Actor’s Guild. Now, as a team member of Burt Ladner Real Estate, I am proud to add “realtor” to that list. I worked in the home décor industry as well, having helped furnish and style over 100 apartments in NYC. With a passion for interior design, a love of great architecture, and the ability to see a space not just for what it is… but what it could be — real estate was a natural fit. As an agent, I work for you. Hustle to sell what you’re in. Search to find where you want to be. This isn’t just a house, it’s a home. I don’t take that lightly.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing