Lynette Jensen, a Fort Worth resident since 1983, with nearly 10 years of real estate experience, began her career in real estate in 2005. Her clientele is built on personal referrals who have come to enjoy the way she handles her real estate transactions seamlessly. Lynette has been an active member of the community since first beginning her volunteer work with The Junior League of Fort Worth in 1996. She has served on the Executive Committee of the Junior League, Vice Chair at Casa Manana Musicals, Board member of Mimir Chamber Music Festival and the Mayor’s Commission on Women. She was named Active of the Year by The Junior of Fort Worth in 2003. Her current endeavors finds her serving on the Board of Directors of Santa Fe Youth Services.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing