Sixteen years ago a chance meeting in a grocery store with the owner of a local real estate brokerage changed Lori Gallagher’s life forever. The owner suggested to Lori that she would do well in the real estate industry. It seemed like a perfect fit with her background in sales, customer service, and neighborhood activism. Lori was heavily involved the application for a Model Block grant for the Historic Fairmount Southside neighborhood. With her love of historic homes, it made sense to specialize in listing and selling homes built prior to 1940 in Fairmount, Ryan Place, TCU, Mistletoe Heights and Berkeley. Through the years Lori has expanded her business to include new construction, working closely with developers and listing an entire new development of townhomes for sale. Lori thrives on the changing needs of her clients in real estate. The dynamic nature of the industry perfectly suits Lori’s upbeat and driven personality.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing