With over 14 years of experience in the real estate industry, Lisa has built her business on trust and commitment to her clients. Her discipline and capacity for hard work, organizational skills, and implementation of the latest technology skills have consistently earned her recognition as a top producer. As a full time real estate profession, Lisa’s expertise includes Fort Worth’s surrounding suburbs, charming established neighborhoods, and a specific focus on several upscale luxury neighborhoods. When not selling real estate, Lisa enjoys serving as a volunteer on Cook Children’s Hospital Pickin’ for Preemies annual fundraiser and the St. Jude Children’s Hospital Give Thanks.Walk for Fort Worth and other charitable organizations. Relaxation time is usually spent with her six adorable grandsons.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing