Laura got to TEXAS as quick as she could! She considers herself a Fort Worth Native after moving to Texas as a toddler. She attended All Saints Episcopal School then graduated from Arlington Heights High School. Because of her great LOVE for Fort Worth, she stuck close to home for college. A Graduate of Texas Christian University, with a Bachelors Degree in Advertising/Public Relations and a minor in Business Entrepreneurship. Advertising and Marketing are not just her expertise but also a true hobby. She understands the importance of marketing your home in such a competitive market and really enjoys it too! She is actively involved in the Fort Worth Community. Including: TCU Young Professionals Network, GFWAR Young professionals Network, Barnaby Club, Delta Delta Delta Alum, Cowtown Tri Delta, Cookies and Castles Committee benefiting Cook Children’s, and Cowtown Ball Committee benefitting American Cancer Society.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing