Kelly is native Fort Worthian, and loves that our town feels both small town and big city. Her passion for people and success in fundraising for the Fort Worth Zoo made her parlay into real estate a natural fit – for both, the person that matters most is the client. Her attention to detail, tenacity and desire to help make her a great fit for any client, whether buying or selling.
Kelly graduated from Nolan Catholic High School and later The University of Texas at Austin. She calls the Arlington Heights neighborhood home and shares her bungalow with her dog, Harry.
She is an architectural aficionado and aspiring amateur interior designer. Kelly is a big fan of dogs (especially Pembroke Welsh corgis) and Dolly Parton.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing