I love Fort Worth and I love real estate! I moved here in 2002 and instantly fell in love with this wonderful city and my husband soon after. We made the decision to begin our family here. Some of our favorite things about Fort Worth are The Trinity Trails, Concerts in the Garden, the Near South Side, and the Fort Worth Nature Center and Refuge. I graduated from TCU in 2006 with a Bachelor’s degree in advertising and public relations and have a Master’s degree in history from UTA. Last year, I became an “Historic House Specialist,” combining my two loves of history and real estate. I am also a “preferred agent” with the Texas Veteran’s Land Board. I am excited to continue my professional career with Burt Ladner Real Estate and provide my clients exceptional service in the sale or purchase of their home.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing