Justin is a third generation Fort Worthian. Growing up in Ryan Place, Justin has always had a love for historic homes, interesting architecture, and is fascinated by unique living spaces. After graduating from Paschal High School he moved to Austin for a collection of adventures and a career in the technology industry. After graduating from St. Edward’s University Justin worked for several technology start ups and then Hewlett Packard as a relationship management expert as well as a process design and improvement consultant for many areas of the global IT business. When Justin decided to move back to Fort Worth and was looking at homes in the area his passion for interesting houses and the amazing architecture of his home town were rekindled, making real estate and the Burt Ladner agency a natural choice. Justin currently lives in Monticello and enjoys spending time at the local museums and exploring all of the fun new businesses growing up around him.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing