This small town girl from Graham, Texas has taken Cowtown by storm with over ten years in the Fort Worth real estate market working as part of a team with her husband Sam. Jennifer is an avid investor throughout the DFW area dating back to her Sophomore year at TCU when she embarked on her real estate career. After Graduating with leadership honors from TCU with a Bachelor Degree in Finance and an emphasis in real estate, Jennifer satisfied her craving for restoring Fort Worth history in Tanglewood, Rivercrest and, most recently, Ryan Place. Jennifer and her husband Sam received the prestigious Fort Worth Historical Society’s Residential Preservation Award for their most recent project in Ryan Place. Pairing Jennifer’s finance background with her extreme work ethic, commitment to client satisfaction, and passion for real estate, makes her a great fit for both sellers and buyers. When choosing Sam and Jennifer Demel to assist in your Real Estate needs you will get a team of agents with an incredible knowledge and understanding of the Fort Worth market.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing