As a lifelong resident of Fort Worth, Jennifer has certainly acquired an extensive knowledge on the lay of the land. Never having met a stranger, she instantly makes you feel at ease, and always makes every client a top priority. Cultivating a lasting relationship with her clients and making the process of buying and selling a home go as smoothly as possible, is truly important to her. An alumnus of both Fort Worth Country Day School and Paschal High School, before spreading her wings to Ole Miss where she became a college football fanatic. “There is nothing like tailgating in the Grove, be sure you make it a checkpoint on your bucket list”. Jennifer earned a Bachelor’s Degree in International Business and a minor in Marketing/Advertising from the University of Mississippi. Upon graduation like all good things, she got back to Fort Worth as quickly as she could. Outside of work I find giving back to the community is very important. It is how you grow and connect with the city and its people. I have been involved with or sat on the board of Panther Club, YWCA Transforming Lives, Barnaby Club, Texas Young Professionals, Mayfest, and the Fort Worth Food Bank. All these charities and the work that they do have stolen my heart. It is a dream to live and work in Fort Worth. I have traveled to many places and seen some amazing things, but there is just something so special about this city. Fort Worth has a unique culture that you simply miss when you’re gone.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing