Cecile Montgomery has been selling real estate full time since 1992. Cecile grew up in Pecos, Texas and graduated Summa Cum Laude from Baylor University. She is a licensed CPA and a licensed Real Estate Broker. She also has an Accredited Buyer’s Representative designation. Professionally she has received the Realtor Spirit Award for helpfulness to the buying and selling public and other associates and is a graduate of the Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors’ Leadership Training program. She has participated in the GFWAR Christmas Committee auction and luncheon that benefits Greenbriar Elementary since 2003. She is active in the Woman’s Club of Fort Worth and First United Methodist Church. She servies on The Missions Teams Council at First United Methodist and is the Membership Director for the Overton Woods Homeowners’ Association. Cecile specializes in West and Southwest Fort Worth and has experience selling in Aledo & Weatherford. She really enjoys helping people move up, out and around as they move forward through their lives!
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing