I have lived in Dallas/ Fort Worth since the 90’s before recently moving west to Annetta South and I love sharing my insight into the many areas of Fort Worth and Aledo that I’ve gleaned while attending university, restoring unique old homes, and raising my family here! I consider it an enormous honor to represent clients in both the sale or search of a home. While I may run out of daylight hours, I NEVER run out of energy- exceeding expectations is my goal. When I’m not working you might find me enjoying my “mini farm” and cheering my kids on at the tennis courts or show jumping events.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing