With a keen knowledge of our city and surrounding areas, a love for real estate, and commitment to her clients, Carol Swanson has over 20 years as a Real Estate Professional with Top Producer status for 16 years. She sets an extremely high standard for herself and her responsibility to clients. Carol values the person-to-person interaction that is the backbone of the industry. Her experience remodeling eight of her own homes provides another layer of service to clients. Taking great pride in her ability to help clients find their dream home or listing their home for sale, she has the ability to quickly identify and locate homes that are a perfect fit for a remodel. Carol has extensive professional skills and experience and is quick to blend old and new practices in the industry by keeping up with new technology. Her favorite thing about Fort Worth is the small town feel with the big town amenities.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing