Carmon Gordon has lived in Fort Worth for 12 years and absolutely loves the city and culture. She has served in numerous organizations including, Junior League, Junior Womens Club and National Charity League. She is on the board of the Helping Hands NICU at Baylor Hospital as well as the Women’s Health Council. Carmon has been on numerous committees in the community such as The Warm Place, Go Red for Women, Beyond the Bag for The Joan Katz Breast Center as well as Chaired the Texas Ballet Theatre Father Daughter Dance. Her children attend All Saints Episcopal School and she has been involved with the school in a number of capacities. She attends Christ Chapel Bible Church and is active there as well welcoming new attendees and helping with Kids Camp during the summer. She has been the owner of Events for over eight years. She has a strong work ethic and loves people. She would love to help you with your real estate needs and find a home that will bring about great memories for years to come.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing