Carl is a lifelong resident in the great city of Fort Worth. He attended Southwest High School and TCU. He has been in real estate for over 20 years and has extensive local knowledge. He is married to Megan and they have two wonderful children Jake and Jordan, both adopted from Gladney Center for Adoption. Jake is 22 and Jordan is 19 and is a freshman at their beloved TCU. They are members at Shady Oaks CC and enjoy golf, tennis and fitness. Carl has two decades of local real estate experience and would love to help you with any of your real estate needs whether is it is residential, commercial, investment or even vacation properties on South Padre Island.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing