As a native Texan and resident of Fort Worth for 30+ years, Beth knows and understands the city and its neighborhoods. Her involvement in community service over the years, such as serving on Fort Worth County Day’s Board of Trustees and as PFA President, supporting Meals on Wheels, A Wish for Wings, and Casas por Cristo missions, Texas Tech Alumni Association, Ridglea North Neighborhood Assn., Junior League, Tri-Delt Alumni Assn., University of Texas Parents’ Club, , memberships in all of the prominent realtor organizations and many other philanthropic organizations uniquely qualify her for the task of providing a superior client experience. Beth and her husband, E.L. a fellow Red Raider, have 3 sons.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing