Ben wasn’t born in Texas, but he got here as fast as he could. Originally from South Dakota, he moved to Fort Worth in 1998. Today, he lives in the Bella Flora community with his wife, Melinda, and their 3 dogs. For nearly a decade, Ben worked in marketing, direct mail, and project management for non-profits. In 2018, he decided to put that expertise to work in real estate by partnering with his wife. Melinda is an award-winning, top producing realtor with over 10 years of experience. Together as a husband-and-wife team, they’re ready to help even more families buy and sell real estate throughout the Metroplex. Ben is a member of the Greater Fort Worth Association of Realtors, Texas Association of Realtors, and the National Association of Realtors. He also enjoys portrait photography and keeping up with the latest technology trends.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing