Real Estate was a natural calling for me. My father was in the oil industry, so growing up we moved frequently. His job moved us to Scotland, London, and Singapore. Needless to say, I am no stranger to the moving process. After graduating from the University of Texas at Austin, I spent a few years traveling and embarking on many different adventures. Moving from place to place was something that was familiar to me and I enjoyed meeting new people and discovering new cities. I have lived in New York, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Austin and Houston. It was in Houston that I found love with an Air Force pilot and we married. My life of many travels continued as we were transferred to Fort Worth, Texas in 2007. We have a beautiful little girl and she is the light of our lives. My husband flies F-16’s and is a crazy AGGIE. I can handle this scenario only because I am a grounded Longhorn.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing