As a life-long Fort Worth resident, April has the extensive knowledge of the area and surrounding communities to help you find the perfect home! After graduating from All Saints Episcopal School then with honors from the University of Missouri in 2006, April returned home and received her MBA from Texas Christian University. A proud Tiger and Horned Frog alike, she cannot imagine calling any other city home. April is involved with many local organizations including Meals on Wheels of Tarrant County, Ladies on the Lamb and the All Saints Episcopal School Alumni Board. Call her today and let her help you Move Forward With Fort Worth!
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing