Andrea Payne Halbach was born and raised in Fort Worth as a sixth generation Texan. She attended Texas Christian University receiving both a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics and a Master’s Degree in Economics. You’ll find Andrea partnering with her mom, Jayne Landers, for your real estate needs. Andrea specializes in residential real estate that represents both buyers and sellers.
AWARDS AND DESIGNATIONS
• Top Producer 2008-2018
• ABR- Accredited Buyer Representative
• GRI – Graduate Realtor Institute
• e-Pro – Internet Professionalism
• SRES – Seniors Real Estate Specialist
• HHS – Historic House Specialist
• Historic Fort Worth
• CUE – Certified Urban Expert
• CNE – Certified Negotiation Expert
• CHMS – Certified Home Marketing Specialist (Staging/Positioning)
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing