Amanda Osterkamp begin her real estate career in commercial property management in 2002, and became a licensed salesperson in 2008. She prides herself on honest communication and making the home buying and selling process as seamless as possible for her clients. “I look forward to going to work each day knowing every day will challenging and different from the next. I love having the ability to help my clients through one of the biggest, most exciting events in their lives – buying and selling a home.” Though a native Texan, Amanda spent eight years in Atlanta, Georgia and returned to Fort Worth to attend Texas Christian University. She received a degree in Advertising and Public Relations from TCU and has called Fort Worth home ever since. Amanda’s passion for real estate and keeping up with the latest technology and market trends provides an exceptional experience for anyone looking to buy or sell property. Amanda and her husband Brett married in 2007 and together they have one adorable son, Evan.
Why Work With a Burt • Ladner Agent?
- Suggest and advise any changes that could be made to your property to make it more marketable.
- Oversee the marketing and negotiations process from listing to closing.
- Follow up with showing agents for feedback.
- Pre-qualify prospective buyers.
- Present and explain offers as they are received.
- Suggest pricing, negotiating strategies to maximize sale price and most favorable terms.
- Assist with closing coordination and attend closing.
Complete Listing Exposure
Impactful, consistent services and marketing set us apart from other companies. The following services are available when you partner with a Burt • Ladner agent:
- Property Photography & Graphics
- Property Video Production & Posting
- Aerial Video Production & Posting for large properties
- Online Advertising
- Social Media Marketing
- Print Advertising
- Commercial Property Services
- MLS and Exclusive Listings
- Contract & Inspection Coordination
- One-on-One commitment all the way to closing